What a milestone your child has reached. May 5th is just around the corner and we are excited about the graduation ceremonies for the Class of 2023. Enclosed are important details about graduation.
- Senior Devotion will be Thursday morning, April 5th at 8:00am.
- Senior Clearance Form must be completed and turned in by the end of the school day, Wednesday, April 5th.
- May tuition will be due April 25th and must be paid for your child to receive their cap and gown. All debts must be cleared by this day.
- Graduation practice is Friday, April 28th at 9:00am. Your child will draw a ticket 1-31 and reserve 8 seats for your family at graduation practice.
- Baccalaureate will be held at Franklinton First Baptist Church, Sunday, April 30th at 2:00pm. Your senior should arrive at the church at 1:30pm.
- If your child took dual enrollment courses last school year, please locate their cords. They are to wear them at our Baccalaureate and graduation ceremonies. Also, if your child has received any scholarship offer that the school is unaware of, please make sure that information is given to Mrs. Kaye Crain asap!
- Graduation will be held May 5th at 6:00pm. Graduates should arrive at the cafeteria at 5:00pm. For graduation ceremonies, young men should wear black or navy pants, brown or black dress shoes (no boots) and a white button down dress shirt with a tie. All young men should be in compliance with the code of conduct (clean shaven and hair cut appropriate length). Young ladies will wear only neutral colored shoes/heels and their dress should be modest and not show below their graduation gown. Please follow the rules.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the office.